Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I visited
  • Schwarzenegger

  • site for Schwarzenegger and he is famous actor around the world. Also, I went to the photo gallery for this actor and I think he is governor for California. This site has nice pictures of Schwarzenegger from several movies. And he is very successful in movies and politics. Also, he is from the biggest Hollywood stars.(Terminator) it is the best movies in my country for him.

    In my opinion this site is useful to people who want know about Schwarzenegger his movies and his life. And I recommend any to visit this site. And I think I am stronger than him.

    3 Comments:

    At 3:31 PM, Blogger CESL said...

    There is no information about this site. Let us know more information.^^
    sunny

     
    At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    no no I can't beliv that even U Hadi no way what do U like a bout this web just a bout pots the man ok so what besied U are a man don't tell me also U like the man because of his mosels

     
    At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    U are not girl sorry man a bout that but in my iopen

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home